CurationRestartEducationProject .#co13 Top 10 startup social media curation tools for Social learning in the workplace that will change research in XXI Century Education by @LucianeCurator
Here is the recording of my session .
Thanks Dr. Nellie Deutsch because you offer me embed code for my session . Dear friends after the session I invite you all to see / download my presentation here on my blog and still then click on screen capture .
For this reason I want to implement the project Curation Restart Education Project http://krunchd.com/CredProjectNow I will describe my favrorites / top 10 startup curation tools who will bring a new dimmension for XXI Century Education although I discover this year more than 100 and you can read about here http://edtech20curationprojectineducation.blogspot.ro/ and about startup edtools and edapps here http://startup4edu.blogspot.ro/ and also about ipad apps to mLearning here : http://ipadappsineducationtomlearning.blogspot.ro/
1. Glogster Edu is my favorite curation and presentation tool and I am proud to be a Ambassador.This edu tool open gateway through knowledge for students because develop children’s creativity and innovation . Glogster EDU is the leading global education platform for the creative expression of knowledge and skills in the classroom and beyond. GlogsterEdu empower educators and students with the technology to create GLOGS - online multimedia posters - with text, photos, videos, graphics,sounds, drawings, data attachments and more. I made a GlogsterEdu for Curation Restart Education Project http://dumacornellucian.edu.glogster.com/credproject/
2. Scoop.it enables professionals to share important ideas with the right audiences giving them an opportunity to create and maintain a meaningful Web presence, a crucial component to the success of their business and career. Scoop.it lets you share ideas that matter and shine on the Web through beautiful topic pages. Collect relevant content and add your insight to attract an avid audience. Whether you’re a professional or educator representing a business or nonprofit, Scoop.it will help you efficiently and effectively build your online presence. Scoop.it is a one-stop shop for social media and content curation publishing. When you post on your topic page, you can easily share to your social networks including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+. Advanced analytics available on Scoop.it Pro and customizable pages, post scheduling and Wordpress integration available on Scoop.it Business.
4.Pinterest lets you organize and share all the beautiful things you find on the web. Teachers use pinboards to manage their projects and also People use pinboards plan their weddings, decorate their homes, and organize their favorite recipes. Best of all, you can browse pinboards created by other people. Browsing pinboards is a fun way to discover new things and get inspiration from people who share your interests. To get started, request an invite or leave a comment after you read my post with your email and I will send you a invitation to try this curation tool . Also don't forget that you must pin a immage to bookmark on pinterest .
6. Mightybell This is about infusing passion and color into everyday life. Too often, we spend time on what we have to do, not what we want to do. We’ve lost the ability to follow what makes us curious, in favor of choosing what makes us more efficient.With Mightybell, you can step into a world of curiosity and serendipity. By making space for ideas, interests and adventures with friends, you’re embracing the opportunity to create a more colorful life. Each Mightybell space has a story, one you can share with as many likeminded people as you want. You can share : a question, an article, a link, a video or a photo about something that interests you is all you need to start a Mightybell space. After all, you never know when you’ll discover your next passion.
7. Springpad Smart Notebooks to save, share and act on what's important to you and to your friends .Springpad now makes it easy to invite your friends so you can make awesome notebooks together. Springpad is great for just about anything and it's even better when you invite your friends.Springing just got easier .Now you can just type in the information you want to save and let Springpad do the rest. Try typing in a task you want to remember, an event you want to save, a movie you want to see, or a product you want to buy. It's that easy!
8. SymbalooEdu is a social media curation tool, great resource for teachers. With Symbaloo you can: Gather the best content on the web about 1 topic, and present it on a webmix Share a webmix with other teachers, and students . Discover useful webmixes in the Symbaloo Gallery to use in the classroom Share a webmix withparents to provide some insight of the used materials A worthy mention: Symbaloo is free of charge and doesn’t include any annoying ads.
10 . Socl — pronounced social — allows you to express and share your ideas through rich post collages comprised of images, links, captions and videos.Socl is a research project from Microsoft Research FUSE Labs and began as an experiment in social search targeted at students for the purpose of learning. Following the lead of the Socl community, Socl has since evolved to be a service where people connect over shared interests expressed through beautiful posts that take only seconds to create.
With consideration and respect http://xeeme.com/Lucianecurator/